Cameron House Marina Members' Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SKYEDEN

SKYEDEN

PostSubject: New posts showing after being read 10 times, lol   New posts showing after being read 10 times, lol Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:14 am

Hi

Not sure if its just me but when i log in and have a quick scan you can see if a new post is there due to the blue circle for forums and red circles for the posts, its a great feature but i have noticed these days that even after i have opened that subject and read etc i can log on later or the next day and it still shows as a new post??

Carbosses bomb picture in the funny picture threads on page 4 being a good example, this still shows red as if there is a new post?

Curious if its all my pc's playing up or a wee bug that has appeared

Cheers

Campbell
Back to top Go down
http://www.campbellsairconditioning.co.uk
SP

SP

PostSubject: Re: New posts showing after being read 10 times, lol   New posts showing after being read 10 times, lol Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 3:02 am

Hi Campbell,

Not sure if it helps but I do click on the mark all posts read button each time I read the posts.

Cheers

Steve
Back to top Go down
SKYEDEN

SKYEDEN

PostSubject: Re: New posts showing after being read 10 times, lol   New posts showing after being read 10 times, lol Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 3:29 am

Hi Steve

Made some difference but not all, your post was new so showed new in website technical and obviously the post, read and marked all posts read then went back to index and back into the post still showing in read as new, tried same for read all forums, once i logged out and then back in then they cleared

But the funny thread pictures in dock walk still showing read after ticking read all and logging in and out

This did not used to happen, i'd see new forums, posts etc open them all and they would clear straight away without having to click on read all forums/posts etc or logging in and out

Admin any idea's

Cheers

Campbell
Back to top Go down
http://www.campbellsairconditioning.co.uk
BIG ZEBEDEE

BIG ZEBEDEE

PostSubject: Re: New posts showing after being read 10 times, lol   New posts showing after being read 10 times, lol Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:02 am

Hi Campbell, mine seems to be operating ok. The only one that ever stays as new is the funny picture thread one. The main forum page always clears ok with me. I log into this forum many times a day & have never come across this problem your talking about. I think if admin look into it for you they'll have a better Idea of whats going on. Oh! plus I've checked off automatically log in on each visit as well, dunnoe if this would make a difference.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cerysmatthews.co.uk/
SP

SP

PostSubject: Re: New posts showing after being read 10 times, lol   New posts showing after being read 10 times, lol Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:08 am

Hey Big Zebedee has stopped bouncing Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
BIG ZEBEDEE

BIG ZEBEDEE

PostSubject: Re: New posts showing after being read 10 times, lol   New posts showing after being read 10 times, lol Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:55 am

SP wrote:
Hey Big Zebedee has stopped bouncing Crying or Very sad

What you talking about? My wee Zeb is still bouncing away quite the ticket, When I look at any of my posts anyway. Is wee Zeb not bouncing on yours?
Back to top Go down
http://www.cerysmatthews.co.uk/
SP

SP

PostSubject: Re: New posts showing after being read 10 times, lol   New posts showing after being read 10 times, lol Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 11:45 pm

Yep he is back on the home machine but not at work, I will get the IT bod to sort it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New posts showing after being read 10 times, lol   New posts showing after being read 10 times, lol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1