HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

AM ORGA and SANEL BOATS WATER OVERFLOWING

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SKYEDEN

PostSubject: AM ORGA and SANEL BOATS WATER OVERFLOWING   Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:19 pm

Just back from Marina, not sure if the owners of AM ORGA a burgandy Sea Ray 300 or SANEL a black or blue cruisersports both at the end of C leg are on the forum or any of their friends but i noticed both boats were draining water from the port bow.

I was down for about 1 hour and standing at the end of B leg i could hear running water which concerned me due to the weather, finished what i was doing and went to investigate both flowing away which i reckon they had been doing for approx 1 hour

I guess the owners could have been down and left their taps running to drain their storage water but as i did not see anyone and the length of time draining i thought worth mentioning on here, was not sure if it could be bilge pumps running away, i'll let the marina staff know in the morning so they can check etc
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.campbellsairconditioning.co.uk
Vera-Scunnert

PostSubject: Re: AM ORGA and SANEL BOATS WATER OVERFLOWING   Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:03 am

Sky Eden

Its OK. Its just their aircon running. Nothing to worry about

Vera
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SKYEDEN

PostSubject: Re: AM ORGA and SANEL BOATS WATER OVERFLOWING   Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:23 am

Yes, spoke with Colin this morning he said its their dehumidifiers running away, draining every couple of hours or so, oh well you learn something new every day lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.campbellsairconditioning.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AM ORGA and SANEL BOATS WATER OVERFLOWING   

Back to top Go down

AM ORGA and SANEL BOATS WATER OVERFLOWING
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1