Cameron House Marina Members' Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello frm me......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jellybean

Jellybean

Hello frm me...... Empty
PostSubject: Hello frm me......   Hello frm me...... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 6:31 am

Just popped in to say hello and how good it is to have a forum dedicated to LL users (maybe this'll stop us from hijacking little corners of the bigger forums cheers )

We (the Admiral, cabin boy and I) trail our boat "Jellybean" to the loch and launch from Balloch. We have met many good friends on the loch and hope to meet others, and enjoy the boating experience with like minded individuals.

Despite the recent skulduggery experience by some I'm sure through this site (as others have said before me) the boating community on the loch may come together.

I look forward to new friendships, banter, experiences and will hopefully meet some of you in the future.

Cheers

Clyde.
Back to top Go down
anjo

anjo

Hello frm me...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello frm me......   Hello frm me...... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:04 am

Jellybean wrote:
Just popped in to say hello and how good it is to have a forum dedicated to LL users (maybe this'll stop us from hijacking little corners of the bigger forums cheers )

We (the Admiral, cabin boy and I) trail our boat "Jellybean" to the loch and launch from Balloch. We have met many good friends on the loch and hope to meet others, and enjoy the boating experience with like minded individuals.

Despite the recent skulduggery experience by some I'm sure through this site (as others have said before me) the boating community on the loch may come together.

I look forward to new friendships, banter, experiences and will hopefully meet some of you in the future.

Cheers

Clyde.

Welcome to the forum as we have chatted before on the BOC forum
Back to top Go down

Hello frm me......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cameron House Marina Members' Forum :: Dock Walk Chat-
Jump to: