Cameron House Marina Members' Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Research Report on Loch Lomond Water Users

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sh

Research Report on Loch Lomond Water Users Empty
PostSubject: Research Report on Loch Lomond Water Users   Research Report on Loch Lomond Water Users Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 3:18 am

Hi,

I am currently doing a research report on the current water activites taking part on Loch Lomond. I would appreciate it if you could fill out my questionnaire, it will only take 5 mins.

Thank very much

Sally Smile

click the following link to take questionnaire

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WSXFJJ5
Back to top Go down
honeybee

PostSubject: Re: Research Report on Loch Lomond Water Users   Research Report on Loch Lomond Water Users Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:47 am

SH,

I think you will probably get the same responce here as you did on Boat Loch Lomond forums. Most of the users here are those of Boat Loch Lomond forums.

Good Luck

Chris
Back to top Go down
kennyh

kennyh

PostSubject: Re: Research Report on Loch Lomond Water Users   Research Report on Loch Lomond Water Users Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 3:36 pm

Hi

A couple of thoughts here on the questionnaire:

1. With regards to the activities you are missing "Motor Boating" or "Motor Cruising". Certainly a lot of the boaters will not describe their activity as "Speed Boating".

2. With regards to "How often". Boating activities are normally fairly seasonal, with large number of days during the summer, and little to no days in the winter. This profile is not captured in your responses.

3. The speed limit byelaw is for a 11kph limit which equates to
circa 6.83 mph, not 5 mph.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Research Report on Loch Lomond Water Users   Research Report on Loch Lomond Water Users Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Research Report on Loch Lomond Water Users
Page 1 of 1