Cameron House Marina Members' Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Boat Cleaner do You Use?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mickross2000

Mickross2000

What Boat Cleaner do You Use? Empty
PostSubject: What Boat Cleaner do You Use?   What Boat Cleaner do You Use? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:55 am

I open the debate. lol Laughing

No seriously I have heard so many recomendations as to what product to use to clean your boat. Personally I have bought Boat Bright for the last few years. It is okay, but would not suggest it is brilliant.

What do you guys use?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
jimmcgee5

PostSubject: Re: What Boat Cleaner do You Use?   What Boat Cleaner do You Use? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:07 am

I use a product called number 1 son Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Jellybean

Jellybean

PostSubject: Re: What Boat Cleaner do You Use?   What Boat Cleaner do You Use? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 12:36 pm

I've just done my bilges with Flash "All for One". It's been the best £1.98 I've spent in ages Laughing and it smells nice too (Ocean something or other). Whole areas came up like new....

Generally I wash the hull down with Meguiars and polish it up with good old fashioned Mer. It seems to work okay and shines up nice.

Clyde. king
Back to top Go down
anjo

anjo

PostSubject: Re: What Boat Cleaner do You Use?   What Boat Cleaner do You Use? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:15 pm

I use Starbright for the wash and then G3 to cut and then Big White boat wax to polish. It fairly makes a difference, but still at it polishing the boat and hoping to have it finished when I am at the marina in a few weeks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Boat Cleaner do You Use?   What Boat Cleaner do You Use? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Boat Cleaner do You Use?
Page 1 of 1