Cameron House Marina Members' Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for the previous owner of "Bumble"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
davecw000

Looking for the previous owner of "Bumble" Empty
PostSubject: Looking for the previous owner of "Bumble"   Looking for the previous owner of "Bumble" Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:10 am

Hi there

I understand the previous owner of bumble (C5149) had her moored at CH - Grateful if you could get in touch - Although the boat is in great condition and I gather was well maintained, it's always to good to talk to previous owners - If your still around drop me a PM. Had a good season so far Smile

Thanks

David
Back to top Go down
thecarboss

thecarboss

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the previous owner of "Bumble"   Looking for the previous owner of "Bumble" Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:26 am

Hi David

What make and model is the boat ?

Paul
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitemotorcompany.com
davecw000

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the previous owner of "Bumble"   Looking for the previous owner of "Bumble" Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:51 am

Yup should have said.....

It a Bayliner 602 - (192)

Same as Jellybean - Are are you doing - Still thinking of getting another boat Clyde?

Regards

David
Back to top Go down
Jellybean

Jellybean

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the previous owner of "Bumble"   Looking for the previous owner of "Bumble" Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 9:32 am

David, with the way this season has shaped up (weather wise) I'm thinking of chucking it. Whenever I've the time for the boat the weather puts paid to my plans Crying or Very sad

I'll try and hold out as long as I can...but this is the third year on the trot the weathers been pants.....and because of this I've only put about 30hrs on my engine. This all makes for a weak arguement with SWMBO when I mention "trading up". On the positive side it (boat) does make a nice garden ornament and is a reminder of why I work long hours :lol
Back to top Go down
davecw000

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the previous owner of "Bumble"   Looking for the previous owner of "Bumble" Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:55 pm

Hi Clyde

Know what you mean...

Have done some overnighters although weather has been disappointing its always good to get the boat out. However I thinking that the experience would be even better with a larger boat and more cabin space - I think this would also encourage more time simply "pottering" around..... But I quess I'll give it another season or so before trading up (?).

30 hrs this season - thats more than me ! Boats going well and the mods are proving useful especially for the little one during rainy evenings.

See you around May be at LL sunday.

David
Back to top Go down
BIG ZEBEDEE

BIG ZEBEDEE

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the previous owner of "Bumble"   Looking for the previous owner of "Bumble" Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:46 pm

You missed a cracking Friday & Sunday last week Clyde, Think this Monday is to be good as well. if forecast stays for good weather on Monday, I'll be on the water Very Happy
All in I think there's been an improvement on the weather this year compared to the last 2yrs
I've burned rakes of fuel as well this year (gotta do my bit for global WARMING)
Back to top Go down
http://www.cerysmatthews.co.uk/
anjo

anjo

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the previous owner of "Bumble"   Looking for the previous owner of "Bumble" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:45 am

Upgrading was the best thing I have done so far. I started off with a Baykiner 2052 capri and then followed Rinker 232 Festiva followed by a Bayliner 285 and now Sealine S34. Better with a boat that you can live aboard especially with a familiy as we use it quite alot sometimes staying for a whole week or two when kids are on holiday.

Weekend was just a downpour as the admiral arrived on Wednesday night herself and my daughter with myself arriving Thursday and then heading to Rossdhu for the night. Friday morning we tied up at Luss for the morning then headed to Inchmurrin for a refresher before heading back to the marina to pick up my son who arrived Friday evening. Stayed overnight at the marina as the weather was poor. Saturday evening headed out in the choppy weather and I mean it was a very rough ride when we started to plain past Inchmurrin with water coming over the bow. On the north side of Inchmurrin it was even worse so we took our time to seek shelter on the North side of Inchmoan. Still choppy as other boaters weer seeking shelter in the narrows. We then heade to Rossdhu to tie up to the mooring buoy for the night. We just spinned round and round all night with the wind howling. Sunday morning was slightly calmer but still windy as we headed back to the marina. It took two attempts to berth her as the wind got hold of the bow.

I believe Luss rescue were called to a yachtsman who's yacht capsized at Inchmurrin around 17:00hrs on Saturday evening the occupants eneded up in the water. I just hope they are all well.

John
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the previous owner of "Bumble"   Looking for the previous owner of "Bumble" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for the previous owner of "Bumble"
Page 1 of 1