Cameron House Marina Members' Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Skyeden

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Skyeden Empty
PostSubject: Skyeden   Skyeden Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:33 am

Welcome to the madness that is the end of A leg. Hope you dont plan on getting much sleep this summer Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.cameronmarina.co.uk
SKYEDEN

SKYEDEN

Skyeden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyeden   Skyeden Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:49 pm

Never one to not enjoy a party bring it on, lol

Got offered the move from far end of B leg and seemed a shorter distance to transfer the beers kegs onboard Very Happy and closer to the showers for the mrs, a better berth i think now i bounce of the leg instead of the boats and i don't have those big expensive ones directly across from me like b leg was a little intimidating lol

A good party area then??

Stop by say hi grab a beer and introduce yourself

Cheers
Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.campbellsairconditioning.co.uk
anjo

anjo

Skyeden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyeden   Skyeden Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:37 pm

Craig I believe you have got my old berth. Enjoy as Admin say,s it is a bit of a party ally. Also a busy leg as well due to the fact the Celtic Warrior is on the hammer head, so lots of wedding party's passing by.

I am still enjoying Kip marina apart from the Storm force 10 we had at the weekend for a brief spell and had my boat out on a Force 6 on Saturday crossing the clyde to Rothesay, but ended up turning back as the weather was closing in rapidly.

Anyway the berth you have is an easy berth to get into and you have Alan from Stirling Marine next to you.
Back to top Go down
SKYEDEN

SKYEDEN

Skyeden Empty
PostSubject: Who is Craig???????????   Skyeden Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 6:50 am

John who is Craig?? Its Campbell lol

Yes seems a decent pitch, easier getting in and out of than old berth so your no getting her back Very Happy

The traffic from Celtic Warrior not all bad just came in from the golf yesterday and CW 5 mins after us, its only Walter Smith and co that disembark so kids out with autograph pad for them honest lol A quick picture and just confirming 3 in a row is required and the kids day is made, lol

Felt like we had our own force 6 yesterday was pretty blustery, good to hear your enjoying the sea air and all that corrosive salt, lol

Campbell

Back to top Go down
http://www.campbellsairconditioning.co.uk
anjo

anjo

Skyeden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyeden   Skyeden Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 7:51 am

Campbell I am enjoying the Clyde and just got back from Tarbert with winds gusting to force 4 to 5. This is proper boating and sorts the novices from the pros. The plus side is that the boat is on plane for a couple of hours and not burning as much fuel as on the loch and just as well I have auto pilot.

Only got to watch out for the WAFI (Wind Assisted F*****g Idiot's) or as we know them as Yachty's they are so unpredictable when near by.

Will probably not return to the loch with the boat, but still have the jet ski to buzz about in and cause havoc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Skyeden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyeden   Skyeden Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skyeden
Page 1 of 1