Cameron House Marina Members' Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

B Leg Eyesore

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
thecarboss

thecarboss

B Leg Eyesore Empty
PostSubject: B Leg Eyesore   B Leg Eyesore Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:50 pm

Is there and information about the eyesore at the end of B leg ?

The bayliner seems to be abandoned and in some state. I would be amazed if any fee's were being paid on it and if not it shouldn't be there.

The marina regs state that boats must be maintained or they can be removed.

I get embarrassed passing it with guests. Its one of the first things seen when going in or out of the marina. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitemotorcompany.com
Sherbit Dip

Sherbit Dip

B Leg Eyesore Empty
PostSubject: Re: B Leg Eyesore   B Leg Eyesore Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:21 pm

Hi
Don't know who the owners are but its up for sale with Scot Yachts for £18k !
Cheers
David
Back to top Go down
http://www.gmiuk.com
anjo

anjo

B Leg Eyesore Empty
PostSubject: Re: B Leg Eyesore   B Leg Eyesore Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:28 pm

Is that the 2655 with no canopy that used to be on the end of "C" leg if it is the 2 lads that owned failed to pay the berth fees and the boat has been put up for sale. Used to be nice and tidy until the canopy got blown off during a night of high winds a few years back.

John
Back to top Go down
thecarboss

thecarboss

B Leg Eyesore Empty
PostSubject: Re: B Leg Eyesore   B Leg Eyesore Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:05 pm

Not trying too hard to sell it are they, Suspect
Back to top Go down
anjo

anjo

B Leg Eyesore Empty
PostSubject: Re: B Leg Eyesore   B Leg Eyesore Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:17 am

John McColl spoke to myself today in regards to the boat in concern. And I agreed to state his reply to the comments on the forum concerning Scot Yachts.

Update on Bayliner 2655 Comment's

In reply to the comments from "The Car Boss" Scot Yachts Brokers Ltd had no less than six offers on this boat over the last year. Due to dispute regarding the boat we have not been able to finalise a sale. The dispute has now been settled by us and the boat is "Under Offer"

John McColl of Scot Yachts Brokers Ltd

Johh McColl has requested that should anybody have concerns with a vessel that is under Brokerage by Scot Yachts should contact himself.
Back to top Go down
thecarboss

thecarboss

B Leg Eyesore Empty
PostSubject: Re: B Leg Eyesore   B Leg Eyesore Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:30 am

That is certainly good news as it was a waste of a good boat and a bayliner to boot.

However it is still against marina policy to have boats left in that condition and should never be allowed to happen to boats under the control of a private brokerage within the confines of a private marina.

Would it not have been more apropriate to have the boat on a trailer in the compound paid for by the brokerage or marina rather than tied up where the world can see it as you enter the marina ?

I wonder how long the marina would allow me to leave the remains of a clapped out car with flat tyres in the carpark or just inside the hotel gates.

As for John McColl's concerns over the comments in the forum he should have no concerns as that is what forums are for. They aid members in the gathering and sharing of information as well as letting us vent some steam, I only found out that he was responsible for the boat through the forum and would have raised the matter in person on my next visit.

Anyway I am glad that my question was answered and that something is going to happen with it and look forward to seeing its restoration on the Baliner Owners Club forum.

Thanks for the relay John. cheers
Back to top Go down
anjo

anjo

B Leg Eyesore Empty
PostSubject: Re: B Leg Eyesore   B Leg Eyesore Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:42 am

Paul,

No problems as I am at the marina for the rest of the week anyway. And it is good to know that John has looked at the topics on the forum and I have asked him to register as he will be very welcomed to come on board.

John.
Back to top Go down
thecarboss

thecarboss

B Leg Eyesore Empty
PostSubject: Re: B Leg Eyesore   B Leg Eyesore Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:09 pm

I agree, as he is based at the marina and will have a better insight as to the daily routine than us mere visitors.

Not a bad place to network future customers either.

He would be very a very welcome member to the boards.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

B Leg Eyesore Empty
PostSubject: Re: B Leg Eyesore   B Leg Eyesore Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

B Leg Eyesore
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cameron House Marina Members' Forum :: General Marina Chat-
Jump to: