Cameron House Marina Members' Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anjo, I see you've made the Headlines

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jellybean

Jellybean

Anjo, I see you've made the Headlines Empty
PostSubject: Anjo, I see you've made the Headlines   Anjo, I see you've made the Headlines Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:18 am

Hi, thought you might be interested in this.....

http://www.lennoxherald.co.uk/dunbartonshire-news/dunbartonshire-news/loch-lomondside-news/2009/07/10/cameron-house-marina-thieves-make-off-on-stolen-dinghy-114557-24097500/

At least it highlights the problem. Maybe you guys will get some positive action now from DeVere now that there's media spin involved?? Laughing

Cheers

Clyde.
Back to top Go down
anjo

anjo

Anjo, I see you've made the Headlines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anjo, I see you've made the Headlines   Anjo, I see you've made the Headlines Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:36 am

Clyde,

The marina now have a security guard who patrols the marina. I was chatting to him last night. He is only here until CH official security guard start next week. At least it is a dterent I just hope this will be a permanent position along with the new cameras that are to be installed in a couple of weeks.

It has taken the newspapers long enough to get the story. i wonder if the marina were trying to keep it quiet. Well at least it is out and I hope someone will come forward with information in to reagards the thefts.

John
Back to top Go down

Anjo, I see you've made the Headlines
Page 1 of 1