Cameron House Marina Members' Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THURSDAY NIGHT 16th JULY

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mollyii

mollyii

THURSDAY NIGHT 16th JULY Empty
PostSubject: THURSDAY NIGHT 16th JULY   THURSDAY NIGHT 16th JULY Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:57 am

Hi Folks

Thought i would let you all know of an "INCIDENT" of the above date

Due to having a long weekend off....myself and a few fellow boat colleagues of B-LEG decided to stay overnight at marina on thures/fri.

On thursday night at 9.30pm we attended the boathouse for a few beverages !!!!!! and returned to boats at around 11.00........still quite a bright evening and found that my jacket which was hanging up inside my cockpit area DECIDED TO GO FOR A WALK !!

I mean to say ..A BLOODY JACKET .. wot next !!

Be careful & cautious of whats on show

pete
Back to top Go down
http://www.ptmservices.co.uk
anjo

anjo

THURSDAY NIGHT 16th JULY Empty
PostSubject: Re: THURSDAY NIGHT 16th JULY   THURSDAY NIGHT 16th JULY Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:59 am

Pete,
Sorry to here about you having your jacket pinched. I can only sympathise as i know what is like as they got away with a bigger haul from my boat a few weeks back, but to do it in broad daylight they have the nerve and know the lay of the land.

The only place I feel safe is at anchor amongst the islands as it seem once theives have been onboard you think they may come back again and again. I only hope they get caught get what they deserve as they may board a boat when the owner is onboard a god knows what may happen.
Back to top Go down

THURSDAY NIGHT 16th JULY
Page 1 of 1