Cameron House Marina Members' Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

why does it always rain on me!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jimmcgee5

why does it always rain on me!! Empty
PostSubject: why does it always rain on me!!   why does it always rain on me!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:14 am

Laughing Laughing was up the boat today to get some stuff for saturday, rained for an hour when I was there Mad , came back down the road and the sun came out Cool and its still sunny Laughing Laughing

got a plan , next time I am up will get somone to drive the car back and I will hide on the boat Laughing
Back to top Go down
anjo

anjo

PostSubject: Re: why does it always rain on me!!   why does it always rain on me!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:33 am

jim I know the feeling you think it going to be sunny on the loch and then the black clouds appear and spoil the weekend. Just typical scottish weather.

What we need is more global warming or a massive continental shift so Scotland is closer to the med.
Back to top Go down
BIG ZEBEDEE

BIG ZEBEDEE

PostSubject: Re: why does it always rain on me!!   why does it always rain on me!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:41 am

I'll go for the massive continental shift, than more global warming, any more rubbing of the governments hands & they'll burst into flames. Mind you the continental shift will probably bring in a transportation tax or something like that. Rolling Eyes

Anyway Jim, stop your whining. I was supposed to go camping these 3 days off, now I've been roped into painting my sons room for him coming back from Cadet annual camp Evil or Very Mad

You'd think he was coming back from a 6 month tour of Afghanistan Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.cerysmatthews.co.uk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why does it always rain on me!!   why does it always rain on me!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

why does it always rain on me!!
Page 1 of 1