Cameron House Marina Members' Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Southampton Boat Show Flights

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Southampton Boat Show Flights Empty
PostSubject: Southampton Boat Show Flights   Southampton Boat Show Flights Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:06 am

If anyone is interested in going to the Southampton Boat Show in September, check out the price of Ryanair flights from Edinburgh to Bournemouth!

Just paid £10 in total for return flights for FIVE of us! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.cameronmarina.co.uk
SP

SP

PostSubject: Re: Southampton Boat Show Flights   Southampton Boat Show Flights Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:26 pm

Does that include the tax ???

If so might just go for a sunny W.End LOL

SP
Back to top Go down
anjo

anjo

PostSubject: Re: Southampton Boat Show Flights   Southampton Boat Show Flights Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:30 pm

What date did you pick to go.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Southampton Boat Show Flights   Southampton Boat Show Flights Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:59 pm

Yep, thats including everything! Although I had to use my child bank account because Ryanair don't charge for using Visa Electron, but costs an extra £50 for my Visa Debit student account. scratch

Going Thursday 17th - Saturday 19th, just have to find somewhere to stay now...

Anyone else going this year?
Back to top Go down
anjo

anjo

PostSubject: Re: Southampton Boat Show Flights   Southampton Boat Show Flights Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:55 pm

14th to the 17th Ryanair are charging £2 a ticket, but accommodation could be premier inn at £240 for a family. And alot more expensive if you stay at Southamton city centre.

Tent and sleeping bag for a cheap 2 days
Back to top Go down
Sherbit Dip

Sherbit Dip

PostSubject: Re: Southampton Boat Show Flights   Southampton Boat Show Flights Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:40 pm

Hi John
We've got a 4* B&B close to Southampton (with excellent reviews) for £75 a night for 3 people.

Car hire looking like under £70 for 2 days (Ford Focus).

So yeah the flights are cheap, the rest costs a bit, but hey it's not everyday you get to go see a REAL marina !!

Now just gotta hope that nice Mr Prosser has a few corporate guest tickets available for his good customers Very Happy
And hopefully Fairline give us free beer like last year Smile

Cheers
David.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gmiuk.com
anjo

anjo

PostSubject: Re: Southampton Boat Show Flights   Southampton Boat Show Flights Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:03 am

David,

I will be giving Southampton the slip this year although I am on my leave for that period.

Will see what happens?
Back to top Go down
Insanity

Insanity

PostSubject: Re: Southampton Boat Show Flights   Southampton Boat Show Flights Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:23 am

I know a couple of folks who were caught out by a change in Ryanair policy. Ryanair now only accept on-line check in within the price - if you turn up at the airport without your printed boarding pass they will charge £40 per ticket extra Shocked - so check in on line !!

(click here 4 Ryanair online check-in policy)

Jonathan
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Southampton Boat Show Flights   Southampton Boat Show Flights Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:52 am

Special offer of free online check-in on these flights! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Southampton Boat Show Flights   Southampton Boat Show Flights Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Southampton Boat Show Flights
Page 1 of 1