Cameron House Marina Members' Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My New Boat

Go down 
+3
Admin
Davie m
honeybee
7 posters
AuthorMessage
honeybee

My New Boat Empty
PostSubject: My New Boat   My New Boat Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:53 am

Well, today is the day my new to me 285 is getting launched, unfortunatly I am stuck in the office Sad

If anyone happens to see her getting launched and has a camera handy please can you take a few pics, I will be up for the hand over about 3 pm and up all day tomorrow, please drop by if you wish and share a glass of vino or beer with me. I will be 3/4 way up on B leg on the left. Hopefully my "honeybee" decals will be on her today before being launched.

hopefully see some of you over the weekend.

Chris
Back to top Go down
honeybee

My New Boat Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Boat   My New Boat Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:59 am

Here she is !

My New Boat DSC01912
My New Boat DSC01914-Copy
My New Boat DSC01916-Copy
My New Boat DSC01917
My New Boat DSC01920
My New Boat DSC01922-1
My New Boat DSC01921
My New Boat DSC01922
My New Boat DSC01923
Back to top Go down
Davie m

Davie m

My New Boat Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Boat   My New Boat Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:45 pm

Hi Chris,
Very nice looking boat mate, enjoy your weekend.
Davie
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

My New Boat Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Boat   My New Boat Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:43 am

Looks stunning, enjoy her! I guess you'll find the handling a bit more 'fun' when you come back into the marina compared to the speedboat though Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.cameronmarina.co.uk
anjo

anjo

My New Boat Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Boat   My New Boat Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:02 pm

Chris,

Very nice, but you should have taken her out on Saturday for a good thrashing up the Loch.

Enjoy
Back to top Go down
honeybee

My New Boat Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Boat   My New Boat Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:15 pm

Thanks John,

If I knew I could have brought her in as easy on Satureday as I did on Friday night I would have. Mayby next week lol.

I do beg and mean beg, if anyone see's me coming in please don't be afraid to stand on my finger and shout command's to me, I am all ears and prepared to listen to any advice given to help me become a competant boater. Most of the time I will be single handed as my wife will be with my 2 year old stopping him trying to jump in!

Many thanks to Billy (Mr Bean) helping me on the berth on Friday night.

Chris
Back to top Go down
SKYEDEN

SKYEDEN

My New Boat Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Boat   My New Boat Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:46 pm

Very nice Chris

I'll keep an eye out for you, im far up B leg, but you wont take long to suss her out, this is my first year and first boat and while i'm thankfull of the members who helped me dock in the early stages i reckon after 1/2 dozen nervous ones i have it in the bag now, assuming no high winds that is, lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.campbellsairconditioning.co.uk
thecarboss

thecarboss

My New Boat Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Boat   My New Boat Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:48 am

Hope it brings you lots of pleasure........very nice cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitemotorcompany.com
SP

SP

My New Boat Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Boat   My New Boat Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:24 am

Hi Chris,

Saw the boat on Saturday while colin was doing the hand over.

Looks great, If the wind ever takes you to A leg I will give you a shove mate LOL

Dont worry it takes a few goes including a couple with the wind to get it all sorted.

Good luck

Steve
Back to top Go down
anjo

anjo

My New Boat Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Boat   My New Boat Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 9:58 am

Steve,

Make sure you give Chris a big push. I did'na want him scraping ma boat and that black gel coat on his boat gettin a nice battle scar.
Back to top Go down
honeybee

My New Boat Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Boat   My New Boat Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:55 am

Very funny guys Laughing

See you all at the weekend if your about, p.s plenty of beer on board so please drop in for a refreshment if your about.

Chris
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My New Boat Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Boat   My New Boat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My New Boat
Page 1 of 1